Changes after the release of pySecDec version 1.0
For release notes of later releases see the release page on github.09.08.2017 release of pySecDec-1.2
- [make_package] more efficient algebra
- [util/integrator] add dedicated 1D integrator 'cquad'
- [util/integrator] implement 'MultiIntegrator' to choose an integrator depending on the dimension of the integrand
- [make_package] fix unittest failing with python 3.6.1
- [util/integrator] fix one dimensional integration
- [util/integrand_container] fix memory access error in "complex_to_real"
- [make_package]: drop lower bound on 'requested_order'
- [loop_integral]: fixed parameters of loop integral measure for integrals with both doubled and inverse propagators
- fix geometric_ku decomposition method
- update documentation
- added example 'easy'
- update error propagation
Changes after the release of SecDec version 3.002.03.2016 SecDec-3.0.9
- Updated submit scripts compatible with CERN's lxplus
- Bug fix related to the treatment of one-scale integrals with contour deformation
- Updated the manual
- small bugfix in the general branch regarding epsabs and epsrel definitions
- Fixing different specifications of epsabs and epsrel values for each order in eps now works again.
- Imaginary sign fixed for single-scale one loop integrals when including numerical values in the ScalarProductRules in the math.m input file instead of general kinematic invariants.
- It is now possible to include constraints on kinematic invariants using the keyword "Mandelstamrelations" in the math.m input file, see the math.m template generated by "secdec -prep" for more info. These constraints can serve to remove spurious zeros in the F-function of the integrand. The zeros were previously also removed for four-point kinematics. However, the behaviour was not correct when the user chose to eliminate any other external momentum than p4 in combination with off-shell external legs.
- The kinem.input file understands inputs of the type ^2, e.g. 2^2 can be entered as well as 2**2.
- prefactor orders in the regulator epsilon of less than -1 are now possible
- a negative prefactor order can now also be used in combination with the togetherflag
- for each pole coefficient, the number of integration parameters is adapted to the number of variables which actually do occur in the corresponding functions
- Parallelization of algebraic part switched off per default now
- Removal of bugs when using the general branch
- Minor changes when using Mathematica's NIntegrate with SecDec, removal of bugs
- Improvements when using a cluster (inclusion of a batch submission script for the LSF system)
- Explicit numerators can now also be used when giving zeros in the powerlist in the mathfile
- Number of Feynman parameters corrected in the stage where an optimal lambda is found (called with contourdef=true)
- install script no longer added to the user path when the SecDec folder is added to the bashrc (or similar) script
- some bugs fixed related to the usage of batch systems
- automated SecDec check scripts made compatible with usage of Ubuntu
- Readme, manual included
- bug fixed related to usage of more complicated prefactors
- zeros in the powerlist now work with cutconstruct=True
- bug fixed related to the handling of 1-loop tadpoles by the two new sector decomposition strategies
- Missing "myatof" definition included for those integrals which do not contain any kinematic invariants other than masses